September 9, 2011

and it all makes sense all of a sudden

Don't you love it when click, click, click, everything comes together? I had seen glimpses of this home before but never had the source. To find out it's designed by Sasha Adler and Lauren Gold and was featured in Trad Home just made my day..especially after falling for Sasha's style yesterday..

apparently I need to take more time to read some of these incredible online publications!

There is so much inspiration in this home..

an incredible mix of textures, fabulous vignettes and details, details, details!

I'm crazy about the kitchen..and I think I've just given my husband ammo to keep our dark kitchen tile ( I want to switch to marble :)

natural elements..ah there are details here I have in my home too.. no wonder I'm digging these two..I really do love their style!

I'm sure I'll be coming back to these images again and again!


Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

5 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

definitely one of my favorite homes ever!

Ann said...

What a beautiful home. I'm loving the rattan bed as a sofa in the living room. And Sasha's orange pants from yesterday.

Danielle Hardy said...

So so gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more. When I saw those images in Lonny a while back I fell in LOVE. They too are my go to Living room and Kitchen. Just stunning!!

molly b. said...

Oh, the inspiration! Loving all of it. I second the marble. Here, here.

And would you and your pearls please come visit me in NYC?! That'd be dreamy.

x molly R