July 25, 2011

three things, lonny

I can honestly tell you that I love small bedrooms. Having just enough space for a big bed and nightstands is so perfectly cosy. Love the white and white and cream with hints of black.


More tone on tone on tone. A lovely workspace, although the virgo in me would take one print down and center the desk under 4 ;)



Crazy about the graphic art and layers of amazing texture on the sofa.. so fall and so perfect!

images via Lonny


Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

7 comments:

Karena said...

Sarah I do love that bedroom!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

A New Giveaway from Dr. Perricone, do come and enter!

David Toms said...

Well my bedroom in our ridiculously small condo, is basically that. Bed and nightstands, and yes it is very cozy!

Victoria @ The FAT Paint™ Company and ÉdinHome said...

I'm another one with an itty bitty bedroom... of course it doesn't help that we have a king-sized bed squeezed in!! ;-)

Lovely images you've shared today Sarah... I particularly like the room with the graphic painting above and the long suzani-style fabric pillow on the sofa!

Victoria

Vanessa@decor happy said...

Love these images from Lonny especially the living room in the last photo.

Unknown said...

I love a cosy bedroom but I have to say the use of one colour on the walls and ceiling does make it appear more spacious which I love.
The graphic art, worldly cushions and coffee table collection is divine.

kim said...

hehe - i'd leave 5, but couldn't help myself to nudge that desk over a little to the centre.

Park Interiors said...

Love these photos! Great finds