July 25, 2011

statement piece

I am absolutely enamoured with Stella & Dot's new fall line launch. Honestly as I was anxiously waiting for the new line to be released, as the items started to show up I felt giddy..it's SO gorgeous! This piece above, the leona pendant, is amazing and will be an essential part of my fall wardrobe. Who an I kidding I wear it all the time now too :)





and the serpent bangle.


Chantilly lace earrings and cuff, inspired by a piece of vintage lace


The contessa jade necklace is an incredible piece with jade stones in a beautiful gradient. Paired with the camilla ring, a gorgeous compliment to camel, or imagine how vivid paired with deep purple!


There is an amazing assortment of new pieces from casual bracelets to wrap and stack, everyday essential earrings and pieces to make an outfit. Have a peek.. Stella & Dot.


Thinking you'd make a fabulous stylist.. let me know, I have lots of great information for you! I'd love to have you on my Stella team, x S



Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

No comments: