June 18, 2011

Lizzie Fortunato ( a sample at 50%off! )









How incredible is the style of the jewelry Lizzie Fortunato designs? Wow..these are some fabulous couture pieces. I am fortunate enough to own one of her designs, she collaborates with Stella & Dot, and the festival 'til dawn is a gorgeous bib necklace. It's available right now for 50% OFF! Canadian shoppers can order online, and if you are in the US, I actually have a brand new sample that I can sell you for the same price if you're interested..shipping will be $15. Let me know if you have any questions!! Festival 'til dawn shown below-


( festival 'til dawn )


Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

2 comments:

Karena said...

Hi Sarah, Gorgeous jewelry I really love her style!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and join my Giveaway from the Novica Artisans!

Laura Trevey said...

Love the Boho Chic look!!

xoxo Laura

** happy weekend to you :)