September 2, 2010

jen's pick, cottage living




I love this space. I dream of one day having a second house...hopefully somewhere in California...hmmm, maybe in the desert somewhere...oh ya, and it will have a pool that we can laze around sipping fresh pressed lemonade, and munching on homemade guacamole that we brought home from the farmers market that morning....ahhh, I love daydreaming!
I am drawn to the fresh colors, and look of built in comfort...a space that is welcoming and lived in.
Enjoy!....and may you all get a chance to sit back and daydream for a few moments this weekend...it is good for the soul.
Thanks Jen, this suits you to a t!

7 comments:

Kerri - Driftwood Interiors said...

Maybe I could use this as inspiration for a little pool house...now there's an idea! Love this, the colours are divine and just right for summer. Daydream material for sure! K xx

Star Talks said...

I LOVE that house. I just started working those greens and blues into my great room... so fresh and clean and happy!

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

So fresh, light and airy! Love the blue and green together. They are my colours for Spring :)

kayce hughes said...

Love the combo of the white slipcovers and the antique pine.

lisaroy said...

I could move right in! love the bright airy space and of course I'm a huge fan of white slipcovers!

Be sure to stop by and enter my handbag giveaway! :)
Have a great weekend!

Mary said...

Aw, that kitchen! It's a little bit country, a little bit modern and I love it! I live in California, where it's hot like the desert and eat veggies from the farmers market every week. . . wanna trade places for a little while?! :)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

This is so fresh and lovely. I love it!

x Jasmine