August 19, 2010

welcome sponsor, rikshaw design

I'm a little jealous.
Lauren ( my daughter ) has the Rikshaw Design taj duvet cover in pink. It is the most divine, gorgeous and amazing duvet cover I have ever laid my eyes on, and I've looked at, touched ( and sold ) alot of duvets. You know the perfect balance of light and soft? This is it. And you can bet each amazing article of Rikshaw goodness is made out of this amazing cotton.

The prints and designs for babies, ladies and decor are so lovely, as is the amazing woman behind it all! Welcome Catherine and Rikshaw Design, so glad to have you here! xx




13 comments:

JMW said...

Those little bloomers are too cute! And love those fabric elephants - adorable!

anita said...

yes!! love rikshaw!
my good friend sells it in her store:
www.petitbebe.com

Staley Mc said...

I love Rikshaw's stuff! So so cute!

Kathysue said...

I love rickshaw, that first picture is adorable to say the least!! Kathysue

KristenB said...

LOVE the green crib!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

Oh I love the elephants...I might have to buy them for my nieces!

Erin Walsh Design said...

I love the bloomers, that crib, the bedding and those cute little elephants! Love everything!

Vintage Home said...

...delightful.....how ever did you get that baby crib that colour!...stunningly sweet!

kayce hughes said...

Love all of their things!

Smitten Design said...

Rickshaw is adorable! I bought my friends baby the seahorse bloomers and she loved them. I can only imagine how perfect their duvets are!

Unknown said...

rikshaw is adorable yet bohemian, I love it.

Jan said...

your photos are elegant and charming ...

ta!

shopgirl said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Adorable bloomers too!

Off to go have a look at her website.

Thanks for sharing sweetie!