June 19, 2010

a week in review-

Met up with guest blogger Jen this morning and we headed out to a parade of garage sales..

There was one fabulous sale where Jen + I both picked up some great pieces.. we laughed and laughed when we saw this, and among all the other garage sale'ers driving by had to stop and take a picture.
Thanks. The picture on the sign clearly wasn't clear enough ;)
We stopped for lunch at the cutest restaurant where the food, decor and service were fabulous. And left our cameras in the car. Jen was able to get a pizza with a gluten free crust. You don't get that everywhere-
We had a great stroll through a beautiful heritage neighborhood, then headed back home. What a great day.. thanks Jen!



On Tuesday Calleigh graduated from preschool. Here she is with little sis Lauren.


with her bff-


last Sunday the guys did their annual fathers day golf.

From left to right, Kevins dad, Kevin ( hubby ), Max ( Kev's sisters husband ) and my dad-
Happy Fathers Day!

Have a great day and we'll see you Monday for day two in the eleven days of giveaways!

6 comments:

MCD said...

Your girls are darling. How old are they?

LifestyleBohemia said...

I wish we had garage sales here in Brooklyn - it's a rare occurrence.


(FYI - I am giving away a pair of my BrooklynThread earring. Details are on my blog!)

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I enjoyed following your week. Sounds like it was full of fun!

Milk and Honey Home said...

cute post!

okay, did my Emerson post. Hope I did it right...I want some Emerson Made....Julie

http://milkandhoneyhome.blogspot.com/2010/06/emerson-made-in-heaven.html

All things nice... said...

Looks like you had a nice week, your little girls are adorable, you must be a very proud mother.

All things nice...

Tara said...

you girls are all so pretty!
~Tara