June 2, 2010

a hint of yellow

I had a lovely visit with Lori this morning. Peyton is getting so big. I have some pictures to share tomorrow.
It's an hour drive to get out to Lori's and both my munchkins decided to get up at 5am. Huh? That's unheard of in my house. After a terrible week with Calleigh's bad sleeping patterns and getting up waaay to early this morning, plus a 2 hour drive and now 8 hours of work.. I'm feeling a little zapped. So a little dose of yellow and a Tim Hortons coffee ( it's camp day! ) to keep my eyes open!

image

13 comments:

christine, just bella said...

I hit up Camp Day today too!!

Love this punch of sunny goodness, yellow has been growing on me lately.

cathy said...

Oh how I adore yellow! Oh, and I Feel your pain with regards to early morning wake ups.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

love it. such a bright + happy color. the lamp has stolen my heart.

Kitty and June said...

yellow is so refreshing and comforting at the same time. i love it in home decor!

My Interior Life said...

I love punches of yellow. So much so, that I put yellow lamps on my bedside tables. It's nice to wake up to just a little yellow everyday (especially when it's cloudy outside)!

Kathysue said...

A pop of yellow is wonderful to look at but when a Mommy has a busy day even yellow won't work. Rest sweet girl!! kathysue

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Yellow, is always a fabulous addition, it's such a happy color.

Hello Lover... said...

Love that yellow!

Anonymous said...

Loving that yellow lamp!! Great blog and I love the His and Hers bedside tables too. Perfection!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

sorry to hear you're feeling tired. that yellow lamp cheers me up, too! Thank you!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

yellow can definitely change your mood, happy color!

Sarah B said...

The yellow is so fresh - I love it! Great with a pale blue. Definitely a pick me up!

lisaroy said...

That yellow would wake me up! so cheerful! And of course the Tim's....