February 3, 2010

fab shop

So here I am in Swift Current Saskatchewan-
There is a lovely little downtown core here that is wonderful to walk about. The last time I was here was 2 years ago. It was a quick getaway 2 weeks before Lauren was due. I found the loveliest home decor shop that I spent hours in.
So you can image my dismay when we arrive yesterday and I head downtown to find this great shop I have been telling everyone of for the past 2 years...and it's not there. ( !!! )
Smart me, thought I would check the yellow pages this morning, and guess what..it's still here. Just a new location. So in I went, introduced myself to Trish, and asked if I could share her lovely shop with you.
Welcome to Scentiments-











Thanks so much Trish for letting us snoop through your fabulous shop.
( for those of you on facebook, check out Scentiments page )
xo


No comments: