January 7, 2010

work space


There is something very appealing about a big work surface. Whether it's in the kitchen, an office, a craft space.. the more you can surround yourself with the easier it is to tackle a task. In the top photo, David Kleinberg has designed a kitchen you can walk in from the pool.. bare feet and water allowed. How spectacular. Second photo, designer Myra Hoefer has conjured up a room that is so inviting. But as gorgeous as that table and benches are.. I would love to get my snoopy little fingers inside that cabinet. I'll bet it's treasure filled. We just saw Diane Bergerons fabulous work space - what's yours like? Personally, I love to lean at my kitchen island right in the middle of all the chaos of ( C+L ) running around me. It' s my most productive spot.

No comments: