June 24, 2012

introducing DARBY HOPE

I'm so excited to be sharing this with you..it's a little secret I've been in on for a while now, and now I get to tell you all because the shop + brand DARBY HOPE has been launched! DARBY HOPE is the creation of a very dear friend of mine here in Calgary Ab. Hope and I worked together at Pottery Barn, and in those years I'm pretty sure we spent more time together than we did with our kids!! I adore her :)



It's now been a year or so since Hope took her first trip to Europe to learn how to sew leather goods. She learnt the exact methods and how to build with the same craftsmanship that goes into Hermes leather goods. SERIOUSLY. I know right?! Hope's been back a second time to perfect her practices and technique and has sourced gorgeous leather to make her masterpieces with, and has now launched her incredible shop!


This style is one of four available in her etsy shop DARBY HOPE, and all the bags orders placed are custom made. CUSTOM MADE. Love!

make sure you check out this messenger style, I've seen Hope wearing it and it's perfection. Like people stop her on the street and in the shops to ask where it's from.

Go have a look, order yours.. you'll be so happy you did. So happy for you Hope.. isn't it just incredible to see people achieving their dream?! xo

 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

4 comments:

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Go Hope! Such an amazing shop everything is gorgeous!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

Just what I have been looking for! They are fabulous!

Raiana S @ lifeSTYLE said...

Wow that is so cool! Just going over to her shop now!

Raiana
lifeSTYLE

Marianne said...

What a stunning tote! xo