April 1, 2011

indulgent




-
love stella & dot? Canadian shoppers can visit my shop by clicking right here! x

11 comments:

  1. The Christian Louboutin quote is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christian Louboutin quote is fabulous, have a lovely weekend, Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL on a pair of Louboutins at some point in my life!! Adore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still pining over some classic Christian Loboutins--I will own a pair one day! Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gowns! Love the quote, too! Happy Weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. two words: gorgeous gowns!
    love the quote too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that quote is SO fabulous I die. Wise words indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only have one pair on his sandals and they are high but very comfortable. I must say that of most expensive shoes, they are just more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!