April 4, 2011

I want!

I love Nicole Cohen's ( sketch 42 ) new images of her paintings. The girl is so damn talented.. I adore this!
-


love stella & dot? Canadian shoppers can visit my shop by clicking right here! x

14 comments:

  1. I know, pretty fantastic!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are beautiful. Great combo. Very talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her stuff! I will have a painting of hers one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I've been looking for some colorful contemporary art like this...so pretty! xx, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely my type of art and colour I like, awesome.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! These are spectacular!! I am going over there right now -

    ReplyDelete
  7. is this encaustic? what is the medium? beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That braid is beautiful. I wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!