March 7, 2011

love

I'm sorta smitten.. and at $16.oo...available at anthropologie

love stella & dot? Canadian shoppers can visit my shop by clicking right here! x

10 comments:

  1. <3 that, I have yet to get to Anthro at Chinook...I am afraid to go, mostly for the sake of my bank account. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice, artistic-looking vase, for a pretty good price. :) You have a really nice blog!

    Please check my blog out at
    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece is stunning! Anthro home never disappoints!
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting. I will be purchasing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Always love the stuff they have, and at such good prices!!
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smitten indeed! I was just there today and didn't see it. May need to go back and have another look unless it's online only. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great piece to have especially on a shelf, end table or coffee table. Did you get it Sarah?

    ReplyDelete
  8. anthro always pulls a gem out of their hat!!! Love the colors in this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anthro always find the best, corky and beautiful with a twist. i am always in awe of their windows...

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!