- wood gallery frame from Pottery Barn
-Hermes throw ( I know, I know, when we win the lottery ;)
- seashellsWhen you know it will be a piece that fits right in, they'll love it! Nobody wants to have to put out that piece that just doesn't work... right?!
rooms from Canadian House & Home
I f anyone I know is reading this I would love a Hermes throw. XO
ReplyDeleteThose Pottery Barn frames [and the design] is fabulous. I absolutely love oversized frames and pictures - such a bold statement. AND, I am thrilled you found my blog, so I could find yours! Equally smitten. Loves!
ReplyDeleteI'll never stop wanting that fabulous throw. xo
ReplyDeleteI want that hermes throw too...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that throw is 1200.00! I've seen it everywhere and just assumed it was probably $500-$600 but I just saw the price and my mouth flew open to the sound of AYFKM??????? Reality check!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the top imnages -
ReplyDeletehermes - did you see my post?
http://www.droozdoodles.com/2010/10/folks-seriously.html
(I really do want one though..)
happy holidays!
totally!!!!! love these ideas for gifts.
ReplyDeleteSarah, you have such style! I love your choices. Hope you are staying warm! xo
ReplyDelete