Lauren is turning 3 in just a few weeks. I finally got her invites out today, and for the second time, used
paperless post. It's so fun ( and easy! ), have you used it? After countless flipping back and forth between invites, I chose a lattice print. In light purple.. it's so cute. So it left me with lattice on my mind-



I wasn't the only one thinking of lattice today, there is a great collection of images over at
The Green Door too!
I love that last picture!!
ReplyDelete:)
Love that last one! The whole lot goes together perfectly
ReplyDeleteLovely photos... Have a beautiful weekend!
ReplyDeletexoxo Laura
I loove the look of lattice indoors. I also love a round mirror. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove lattice! I bet purple latice made for adorable e-invitations! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThese are really great pics! The black and white chairs in the second pic are perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove lattice....and Paperless Post!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that wallpaper in the last image!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend!
I don't always think about lattice, but your photos look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLove the look of lattice as well...so timeless and chic!
ReplyDelete