September 28, 2010

what a great find, and cheap too!


Sweet little 99 cent bowls from China Town. They are perfect for snacks. ( and my girls like eating out of new and interesting dinnerware finds they pick out! )

and yes, I use Ikea dinner ware.. it's white and inexpensive.. don't care if it breaks, chips or scratches. It's very easily replaceable!

21 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the blue and white dinnerware! I can't believe you got these at such a bargain price!! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and so cheap and always available from these everyday eating houses. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet & cute. and nothing wrong with ikea. i love ikea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! What a great find!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite colour combos plus a delightful design. And you can't go past white for kitchen basics. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love the blue and white. Inexpensive dinnerware is always a good option w/ kids, huh?!

    p.s. CSN giveaway if it interests you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE a bargin!

    PS: i'm hosting my FIRST give-away - come on by and enter!!! - $45 worth of goodness!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wish we had a China town..love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these bowls! So cute! And at that price, how could you pass them up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always so tempted when I see those great little bowls... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute bowls! I love the design at the bottom....nice little surprise when you are done eating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! GREAT find! Don't you just love it when you find pretty deals like this one?! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. THESE bowls are AWSOME! Love theM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chinatowns anywhere are musts for decorating, especially if you have a blue and white thing happening. I am with you on Ikea china

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love blue and white china... and cute bowls too!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute bowls! China Town is a great place to find chic pieces for such little money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! The China Town bowls and the white Ikea dinnerware as well...totally my "cup of tea!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the bowls - what a great find!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!