I have this one saved in my inspiration folder too! I really love the mis-matched side tables. Peter Fallico has great style, love his work!And I really, really like that paint colour. I just might have dig up that old issue!
Love this room too! Angie xo
Very serene....I could definetly catch some zzzzz's here.
I love how simple, relaxed and unbusy it is (is unbusy even a word? It is now!).x Jasmine
You're right, it is quite, but the details scream gorgeous!
I love it!! Great find!
definitely lovely!!
Love this room! Very serene. Also love the barcelona chair peeking in the corner of the picture!
You're leaving a note? LOVE that!
I have this one saved in my inspiration folder too! I really love the mis-matched side tables. Peter Fallico has great style, love his work!
ReplyDeleteAnd I really, really like that paint colour. I just might have dig up that old issue!
Love this room too! Angie xo
ReplyDeleteVery serene....I could definetly catch some zzzzz's here.
ReplyDeleteI love how simple, relaxed and unbusy it is (is unbusy even a word? It is now!).
ReplyDeletex Jasmine
You're right, it is quite, but the details scream gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Great find!
ReplyDeletedefinitely lovely!!
ReplyDeleteLove this room! Very serene. Also love the barcelona chair peeking in the corner of the picture!
ReplyDelete