Met up with guest blogger Jen this morning and we headed out to a parade of garage sales..

There was one fabulous sale where Jen + I both picked up some great pieces.. we laughed and laughed when we saw this, and among all the other garage
sale'ers driving by had to stop and take a picture.

Thanks. The picture on the sign clearly wasn't clear enough ;)
We stopped for lunch at the cutest restaurant where the food, decor and service were fabulous. And left our cameras in the car. Jen was able to get a pizza with a gluten free crust. You don't get that everywhere-
We had a great stroll through a beautiful heritage neighborhood, then headed back home. What a great day.. thanks Jen!


On Tuesday
Calleigh graduated from preschool. Here she is with little sis Lauren.

with her
bff-

last Sunday the guys did their annual fathers day golf.

From left to right,
Kevins dad, Kevin ( hubby ), Max ( Kev's sisters husband ) and my dad-
Happy Fathers Day!
Have a great day and we'll see you Monday for day two in the eleven days of giveaways!
Your girls are darling. How old are they?
ReplyDeleteI wish we had garage sales here in Brooklyn - it's a rare occurrence.
ReplyDelete(FYI - I am giving away a pair of my BrooklynThread earring. Details are on my blog!)
I enjoyed following your week. Sounds like it was full of fun!
ReplyDeletecute post!
ReplyDeleteokay, did my Emerson post. Hope I did it right...I want some Emerson Made....Julie
http://milkandhoneyhome.blogspot.com/2010/06/emerson-made-in-heaven.html
Looks like you had a nice week, your little girls are adorable, you must be a very proud mother.
ReplyDeleteAll things nice...
you girls are all so pretty!
ReplyDelete~Tara