June 16, 2010

just right-

I am so in love with Alice Lane's designers aesthetics. The spaces can be soft, light and quiet with just the right doses of color. For me, it's sweet perfection.


14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful & peaceful home! ♥

    * http://donandamanda.blogspot.com *
    Travel Tuesday: Prague!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and lovely--my choice for color is always robins egg blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true. I hope to visit their shop one day. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the colour palettes of these spaces!! Must go check out more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really loving the floors here, they are not too light or too dark, they are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes true too the simplicity is so amazing and beautiful~ happy rest of the week deepali

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous tranquil pics!

    just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say i LOVE it. do come drop by mine too and maybe we can follow each other. =)

    have a lovely day!

    Persis
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love your blog... and your sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that kitchen looks so perfect, I have copied it into my interiors folder on my computer so I can get ideas from it. So simple but so stylish :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! So crisp and clean feeling.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!