The ceiling, floor + art.
( lighting, rug and landing too )
image
All that light would be wonderful!
The skylight is stunning. It definite gives the room life. Thanks for sharing!
what a nice bright space! love the art!
Oh my is right. Love all 3 of those as well. Gorgeous!
Very cool treatment in the sky light. I do love this space interesting all the way around, Kathysue
there's certainly a lot to love in this picture...beautiful space Sarah
Love the openess!
WOW! Awesome - I love landings, but this one has me drooling!
a stop in your tracks kind of photo..beautiful!
LOVE! Great natural light...
now that is cool to the power of style. love it.
You're leaving a note? LOVE that!
All that light would be wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThe skylight is stunning. It definite gives the room life. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletewhat a nice bright space! love the art!
ReplyDeleteOh my is right. Love all 3 of those as well. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery cool treatment in the sky light. I do love this space interesting all the way around, Kathysue
ReplyDeletethere's certainly a lot to love in this picture...beautiful space Sarah
ReplyDeleteLove the openess!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Awesome - I love landings, but this one has me drooling!
ReplyDeletea stop in your tracks kind of photo..beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLOVE! Great natural light...
ReplyDeletenow that is cool to the power of style. love it.
ReplyDelete