May 11, 2010

three things, India Hicks

Pardon my french, but shut up-
That is the most magnificent gallery wall. ever.


here

The desk, the shell collection + inspiration spilling out around it-

here

Upholstered headboard, tote, and tiny clock-


tour at mimi & meg

Island living is very appealing -
I'd be up for just pretending.

14 comments:

  1. Me too! I am definitely up for pretending!

    And I love that gallery wall - I used it for inspiration for a gallery shelf above my bed a few years ago, and still love that gallery shelf today! One of the things I haven't gotten tired of yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic gallery wall. What a great way to display so many favorite family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretending is always allowed and I highly recommend it!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always envy her decor and lifestyle pics - so easy, effortless, beachy, yet so so sophisticated!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's absolutely a clever way to display the frames i like it! too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I squeeled when I saw the picture wall. SQUEELED.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wall is just beautiful...and I love that tiny clock in the last photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'll just keep my browser window on your blog all day so I can stare at that gallery wall... ABSOLUTELY incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the gallery wall but that last little vignette puts me over the edge! how freaking adorable is that teeny tiny clock?! gorgeous post my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love how India doesn't resort to the ubiquitous "inspiration board" but rather uses photographs stuck on the wall and a collection of seashells. Who would need more inspiration than that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right, that is the most magnificent gallery wall ever. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that photo wall IS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of these! that gallery wall is amazing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. That really is a great wall of pics.
    Much easier to change things up that way than dealing with 1000's of holes all over the walls!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!