I'm sure there is an appropriate place for a $7500 horse lamp-Isn't there? Meanwhile, I'm crazy about the glass fixture.
Don't forget to enter the give away- enter here!
image
I liked he lamp when it first came out....it's pretty LARGE though...it would really have to go into a unique home.Jen Ramoswww.madebygirl.commadebygirl.blogspot.com
Sarah, that is a really cool glass fixture! xo
Uhhhhh! I don't think so, but the glass globe fixture Oh Yes!!
7,500?!?! Not for me :)
Monsieur Cheval would find a happy home in my master bedroom. I would wake every morning and smile at him.
It will work well in my bedroom ...but where will I get $7500...oops got to work very hard lol:)
S, I e-mailed you photos and answers!! Love the horse lamp...a little pricey though!! xx
I like it! Horses have always had an appeal to me!KarenaArt by Karena
I'll have the #2 please!
You're leaving a note? LOVE that!
I liked he lamp when it first came out....it's pretty LARGE though...it would really have to go into a unique home.
ReplyDeleteJen Ramos
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
Sarah, that is a really cool glass fixture! xo
ReplyDeleteUhhhhh! I don't think so, but the glass globe fixture Oh Yes!!
ReplyDelete7,500?!?! Not for me :)
ReplyDeleteMonsieur Cheval would find a happy home in my master bedroom. I would wake every morning and smile at him.
ReplyDeleteIt will work well in my bedroom ...but where will I get $7500...oops got to work very hard lol:)
ReplyDeleteS, I e-mailed you photos and answers!! Love the horse lamp...a little pricey though!! xx
ReplyDeleteI like it! Horses have always had an appeal to me!
ReplyDeleteKarena
Art by Karena
I'll have the #2 please!
ReplyDelete