I can't even tell you how many times I have looked at this gorgeous kitchen. It's perfect. Of course I love the lighting, I have those too -

Crisp black walls, ornate chairs, great light-

the sweetest table setting-


There is so much about this space I adore, the natural wood, crisp white, fresh tulips-

More proof of how I love a touch of black in a space.
I love how that black island makes the countertop stand out. Great contrast.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, lots of light. You have those lights? They're wonderful - they remind me of the old one I bought that I mentioned in my recent 'studio' post.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend Sarah :)
There is something about the kitchen of a home. It's where most of use end up at family gatherings.
ReplyDeleteLove that Eifel Tower on the blackboard! Have a great weekend xox
ReplyDeleteLove all of these. Esp the top kitchen. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJxx
Ooh...love it all!! I especially love that table setting. So cute and happy:)
ReplyDeleteI love that first photo with the Eiffel Tower set against the all white setting.. it's striking! xo
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous! I think would be a nice place to serve the cold bevs from our stocked fridge ;)
ReplyDeleteJust lately I've really been getting into black as an accent colour in houses. It wouldn't work in my old cottage, but that doesn't mean I don't love it!
ReplyDeletex Jasmine
from floor to ceiling, love the first picture...verbena cottage
ReplyDeletefrom floor to ceiling, love the first picture...verbena cottage
ReplyDeleteyes...beautiful...
ReplyDeletei LOVE when i see carerra marble ~ but if you actually use a kitchen it's the worst stone u can use, too porous, but looks devine!!! .. (i have it my bathroom) .. and i LOVE the last picture - i have almost the same table in my dinningroom (just darker wood) .. great selection!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Erika
http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/
Oh...I love it too! I think a room must have touches of black...it grounds everything!
ReplyDeleteLove the tuplips!
Enjoy!
Cathy
such gorgeous spaces. love the idea of using mint in vases. I have an insane amount and this is perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove that kitchen!
ReplyDeletei love the last space. makes me want to get those cabinets.
ReplyDeleteI just adore black rooms with lots of light flooding in. They always seem so magical to me!
ReplyDeleteI think people are afraid of black since it's such a strong statement but you've definitely proved that a touch of black is so chic!
ReplyDeleteI love a bright white kitchen!
ReplyDeleteoh i really want to makeover our kitchen so badly.... sigh. great photos!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI like the kitchen too, its so bright and would look fun to cook in!
ReplyDelete=( I would be so sad without Target! I'm sorry. Well if you love that little owl you should just go online and order him. =) I think he is only $9.99.
ReplyDeleteI love all of these pics! the top kitchen is great - loving the black island and the lamps. Also those ornate chairs look great with those crisp black doors. Black really does keep light spaces from looking too sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely one of my favorite kitchens too, absolutely obsessed with the chalkboard eiffel tour!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love white kitchens with just hints of another color! I think we share Charleston, SC in common as one of our favorite places in the world-- I actually got engaged there!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sara for stopping by my blog- those photos are amazing so crisp-clean I really like your style-design..
ReplyDeleteKarryann Looking forward to following you.
Karryann
so elegant! what lovely details!
ReplyDeletehope you have a wonderful weekend!
Anna
Green with a touch of black is perfection to me, Happy weekend,Kathysue
ReplyDelete