April 5, 2010

a little glam

I also couldn't resist the glamour of this West Hollywood home, again by from the desk of lola - seriously loving them!






12 comments:

  1. love that last bit of wall paper, actually I'm wanting to try my hand at block printing wallpaper, that honey comb lace ish pattern might be cool to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple understated elegance at its best!! Love these images, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Who is this Lola? Must find her! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are magnificent. That first picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i need some cool table sculptures.
    lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last bedroom. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that wallpaper?!?! WOW. I MUST HAVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glam-o-rific! I love a little sparkle!
    -Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place is beautiful!! I LOVE the purple ottomans!! High Style all the way!! Great Blog! Best, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh. these photos are just gorgeous. i am so drawn to the style.
    great finds. :)

    hope you had a great weekend love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I always love a little glam.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!