I bet you will, I hear determination in your voice. I did a post on ceiling called the 5th wall. I think people often forget their ceilings and they can play such an important part in a rooms atmosphere. Love all of your images, great post, Kathysue
WOW...have to admit..definitely a part of a room that many do not pay enough attention to...apart from lighting..I really like this effect...adds depth to a room...love it. thanks for sharing Sarah x
In my living dining, we put in a beamed ceiling so that we could run electric for lighting in it! I painted the whole thing high gloss white and I LOVE it!
oh gosh...i just love coffered ceilings!...and i adore those kitchens..ahhh, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI bet you will, I hear determination in your voice. I did a post on ceiling called the 5th wall. I think people often forget their ceilings and they can play such an important part in a rooms atmosphere. Love all of your images, great post, Kathysue
ReplyDeletei die! those are beautiful, it adds so much character....lovelovelove
ReplyDeleteOMG! this is just ..awesome!
ReplyDeleteI want those ceilings too..
xo Flaviana
I am not patient either....I try to be. I not only want the coffered ceilings but the entire interiors! Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat first kitchen is magical! x
ReplyDeleteWOW...have to admit..definitely a part of a room that many do not pay enough attention to...apart from lighting..I really like this effect...adds depth to a room...love it. thanks for sharing Sarah x
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! and Yes! Love em' all!
ReplyDeletethey are quite lovely.
ReplyDeleteIn my living dining, we put in a beamed ceiling so that we could run electric for lighting in it! I painted the whole thing high gloss white and I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteNothing like fresh coffers in the morning.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by La Lamp Shade!
xoxo,
Raina
If the Lamp Shade Fits
Oh, I would love these! I'm a big fan of exposed beams and exposed ductwork in lofts, this is a lot more polished and elegant. Thanks, Sarah!
ReplyDeleteThat first kitchen actually looks like a kitchen that would be good for entertaining as well as actually cooking! Love it ! Marjia
ReplyDeleteI hope to have ceilings like that in my home one day too. I'm in love with coffered ceilings!
ReplyDelete