April 6, 2010

all in white

perfect-
dress, bag, shoes, hair + glasses




image. here

21 comments:

  1. Yes, she does look perfect and effortless too. I have always liked her as an actress. Beautiful picture of her.

    ~jamilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, wonderful. and why can't that be ME??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, Aaaah Yes!! I agree, agree, agree! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I want her hair, dress, bag, shoes and glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture, she looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic beauty. Simple, fresh, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Reese! She is so beautiful...confidence being her best feature;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah yes, she did it again. LOVE her! her style is goal! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sarah,

    I look just like her in my head!!!!

    Thanks so much for your comments on my blog, it's so good to get comments :+) I Feel all out on a limb blogging away from the South West of Ireland!!

    Off to browse your stuff now for ideas...catch you again later,

    Mrs C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reese is one of my style heroes! Love her to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Total perfection! That's exactly what this weather's calling for :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. please, when is Reese not perfect? fabulous shot...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, please!! This is so up my alley. Plus Reese is sunshine. Love her!!

    Beatriz.

    ReplyDelete
  14. somewhere, Jake is cursing himself. She looks Phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup - you're right. It's a gorgeous ensemble!
    -Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are right, that is absolute perfection. In my book, she can do no wrong on the fashion front!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!